Wednesday, October 7, 2009

DEMZILLA...shitted on....

monday virus scan...
tuesday cpu dies...

fuck it...
i got a mini asus...

asus mini cpu updates...
updates kill xp authenticity...
nothing updates makeing youtube/wegame/adobe flash and pretty much evrything else not work...

2 cpus dead in the span of about 20min...

worst part...
im not sure if i backed up my north dakota pics to my xhdd...
all my pics from my phone are gone...

all skate logos gone...
all skate 1 footy gone...
all skate 2 full films gone...
all my saved INCREDIBLY EPIC skate 2 footy is gone...
(ive been saving clips for a monstrosity to close s2...now that will never happen...40 of my best clps...GONE!)

even the 14 bullshit watermarked i did last week....gone...

crazy pissed...
gonna cost me about 130 for service and antivirus software...


time to go back to the stock cpu..
reinstall FUCKING EVERYTHING....
and prey to god my capture card works...


"shitted on"...
10/6/09....

3 comments:

stevland said...

ah man, that sucks so much. sorry bro, hope you can recover all of that.

Anchors said...

Really sorry to hear all that man.
Seems like your'e taking it pretty good. I wouldn't be able to type. Hope you can get some of your shit back.

Pork Fried Ryan said...

wow, that's worse than i thought...good luck on gettin your shit back...(sounds like sarcasm, but it's not)

-EB