Tuesday, September 1, 2009

WAR CALL.....

well its september....
good news and bad news...

good...
anchs is done...
head is done....
psycho is done...

bad..
demzilla is not done...


i had a old friend come by for a weeks so i got behind....
sorry....
i expect to hammer out some stuff this last week and weekend...
tuesday, no bar night tonight.....
im stayin home to catch up...
thursday no bar night aether cause i get a new tooth...

so this week is dedicated to hammers...



again...
sorry its not here today....
shit happens...
sue me...



POSSE....

head....
i dont know how but we gotta get your part rendered...
we might have to ask someone from the army.....
well figure it out...

anchs....
ummmm...
you get another week to fiddle....
your special like that....

demz....
GET OFF THE FUCKIN INTERNET AND BACK TO WORK!....

5 comments:

erl end said...

anything i can do, let me know, i can render and stuff

Roccityroller said...

As can I, you know how to get at me... magic has my number as well.

skatehead said...

thanks guys...but i got rob 2 take care of my part...
it will b done next day or so..
Skatehead's part is still on!!

Anchors said...

Like my old kung-fu master always says "The more time, the better."

robley said...

like my old kung fu teacher said "i never agreed to teach you kung fu"