Friday, August 14, 2009

"195WAR" IMPORTANT SHIT!....

INTROOOOOS....
meaning i need everyone on at one point...
NEXT WEEK....MON/WED/FRI....(tues/thurs bar nights!)
no bullshit....
all i need is like a hour or 3 and im done....
I HAVE ALL THE SHOTS I NEED....
so it shouldn't take long at all...
can be done individually to...
i have yet to finalize a idea on multi people shots...
basically....
WHERE THE FUCK IS EB?...
WHERE THE FUCK IS EB?...

ANCHORS(my mother fuckin right hand man)...always on....easy peasy...
SKATEHEAD.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__VQX2Xn7tI ...always on..easy reeses...
EB I NEED YOU ON....


deadlines
so check it....
on sept 3rd i get a new tooth...
so im thinkin if everyone makes the 1st....
day to tinker....
new tooth and a full on the 3rd....
maybe im just being selfish....
probably...
who cares...
GET YOUR SHIT DONE....
(even though im half way and still dont have a song...)

4 comments:

Anchors said...

Sounds good.

I have tons of clips, just no ender or song.

Still have alot of time though.

tnofilms said...

eflixxx leaves dp ,canot live without him ,what i can do??? help demz

Roccityroller said...

Worst comes to worst, i can dress up like eb and do his intro for him...heh ;)

Pork Fried Ryan said...

yo demz...ive had a shit ton of real life stuff on my mind. ima film this week though and with what i got already ill hopefully have enough for like a 2 minute-ish part. email me or text me and lemme know which inght i should get on for th eintro shit...honestly i havent played skate in like three weeks.....id never quit but i have some shit i need to deal with. but hit me up and lemme know which night would be best to get on for the intro joint. i can do somethin friday.....or possibly this weekend....