Monday, July 20, 2009

"195WAR"...STARTS NOW...

time for another full ladies and gentlemen....

at this point in skate...
we all have figured out how to play the way we want...
we know how it wants to look and we know how to do it....
so...
this full has no reason to not be bigger and better than "same as it never was"...
the only way thats possible...
is to give 110% on everything...
i know that sounds tedious but all the details count....
and i really want everyone to be at top notch...
push yourself....
push yourself to have more fun...
push yourself to skate new spots...
hell....you could even throw in a manual or two....

i want everyone to have fun...
but with this title in mind...

"195WAR"....

i want bombs....
i want entire forests on fire...
i want to extinguish a species....
i want hundreds of lives lost....
floods...
tsunamis...
volcano explosions ....

dont hold back anything...
please express yourself to the best of your ability...
we all have the same mind set....

biggest badass gets ender..

GAME ON!

PARTS DUE SEPT 1ST...

6 comments:

ampskate said...

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

this is gonna be...electrodope

Anchors said...

Prepare to man your battle stations...

Embers said...

WOW.

Roccityroller said...

Holy nuts... I'm scared.

who want's to start a pool on who gets the ender? I got 5 on the new guy.

erl end said...

im always ready for war

Hoodlum Family said...

I'm soooo not lying when I say this.. I'm 100% serious..

These guys are on my team....and this still scares me.

Guess I might as well spare myself the embarrassment and just hang up the sticks.

GO Fifty FO'!

-MagicNarcosis